Friday, May 29, 2009

At Last!!!


At last, their love has come along...their lonely days are over...and life is like a song!!!  

My brother FINALLY got married!!  They are such a cute couple too.  Being with them is so energizing because everyone can see and feel the love they share for one another.  While I was not the official photographer, I did take close to 1200 photos during their wedding weekend. I am not done editing them all, yet, so here is one photo in the meantime.

My sister-in-law (I love saying that now that it is official) absolutely loved her flowers made of pink roses and white stephanottis, all gathered at the stem and placed into a silver tussy mussy (flower holder).  They were gorgeous!  And, the bride and groom were gorgeous too!  I can't wait to finish the rest of the photos and share them with everyone!   

No comments: