Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Proof Books ready for the Holidays ~ Holiday Promotion

As a photographer who is also a mom, I try to offer products that I know I will order and give as gifts. This awesome, new Proof Book is definitely one of those. It is a 4 x 6 spiral bound album featuring all of the color or black and white images from your session. The front and back covers are mounted so it gives the book a sturdy feel. And, the rounded corners give it that extra special touch. I can't wait to order one of these full of photos of my toddler!! I'm sure the grandparents will love them!

HOLIDAY PROMOTION: Clients who order a Proof Book
between now and the end of the year
will get an additional complimentary Proof Book!


**Please contact me for current print and product pricing.

No comments: