Tuesday, August 4, 2009

East Coweta Senior Portraits and My Princess Coweta

My cousin is graduating from high school this year!!!  And, I had the pleasure of taking her Senior pictures.  We had a blast during our photo session as we traveled to various locations and had several wardrobe changes.  It was so much fun to celebrate this milestone with her.  Here are several of my favorites!  The slideshow will be coming soon with more from our day.

We had to get a few shots of the sisters together! 
I have a very similar shot to the one below from my wedding when the girls were still in elementary school...some things never change! :)
A few shots at Elders Mill:
And, of course, we had to get at least one of Big Daddy!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

These turned out so great Stacey! - Bridgette